Monday, October 26, 2009

Big News

I'm engaged! It happened a week ago but I've been way too busy to write. We are looking at a date in January of 2011. It's a little over a year away, but the planning has already begun. I went with my mom to visit a site I liked and we've tentatively booked it. We also went to a bridal show where I booked my photographer. I actually know her from back in high school. I also have purchased the invitations. I have so many things left to plan, but I'm glad to have some of the big things done. I'm super tired from such a busy weekend driving all over the state of Michigan, so that's all for now.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks. How did your surgery go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i guess. going stir crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is the recovery supposed to take?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully January.

    How's being engaged like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same as being not engaged actually, except all the wedding planning. I love event planning though. If I wasn't teaching, I'd probably be doing that instead.

    ReplyDelete