Sunday, June 20, 2010

And the wait is over...

I am here to post again. Has it really been since February? I don't know how people do daily blogs. I love reading them. Kudos to them. I am definitely not one of those people. Life has finally started slowing down. As it should. I keep having to remind myself it is summer. Not because it isn't an oven outside most days, but because I'm still busy. What happened to the teacher perk of spending the summer doing absolutely nothing? Oh yeah, I gave that up to do summer camp because I couldn't imagine myself doing nothing. Maybe I'll try that next summer. This week should be fun though. I've got some training to start the week off. Then I'm off to Michigan to for some much needed rest and relaxation (yeah right). Then it'll be back to the grind again next week. I have found that I do have more time for Yoga and cooking now that the school year is over. Two things I love but am always too tired for because of my first love, teaching. I'm currently baking what should be a delicious gluten free honey crusted chicken. =)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Take a breather once in awhile and that gluten free honey crusted chicken sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you. How have you been? Do you have a facebook page? If you do, you should add me. I've been searching for your page with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=700998313

    Yep. Above is my link.

    Doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete